Under the general direction of the Clinical Services Manager, the Clinical Services Supervisor provides guidance and direction to the Clinical Services Department of Nebraska Organ Recovery. The Clinical Services Supervisor assists in the supervision of daily operations of the Clinical Services Department which include: training, scheduling, evaluation, and counsel. The Clinical Supervisor provides effective and timely communication to the Clinical Manager on all operational matters, including trends, pending initiatives, and other matters affecting clinical operations.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferable in nursing, health science or related field.
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinator
- ACLS, PALS, BLS.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have previous OPO experience
Nebraska Organ Recovery offers competitive pay and excellent benefits package.